Thursday 9 December 2010

chicken

With a baby on the way for the family I have got carried away looking at all the fab things I can make for babies. I was looking for a stuffed toy pattern and when I cam across this chicken I knew it was the one! It is by Melly and Me and was an easy enough pattern to follow but rather fiddly. I think next time I'll make the chicks wings bigger. In fact I might make the chicks slightly bigger in general as I now know how much my god daughter likes sucking the chicks!

I had great fun looking through my now colour co-ordinated fabric as I knew I wanted all the chicks to be different. Since making the first baby book I have had an urge to sort all my material by colour. I finally acted on it the other day which made choosing the fabrics so much easier.



No comments: