Spray glass paint gives a really nice finish over large areas as you don't get brush marks and stickers work really well as a mask to create patterns. I used a frosting spray rather than coloured glass paint.
- Clean the glass with soap, and dry it thoroughly
- Arrange the stickers and make sure they are stuck down well
- Spray the glass, I did 2 thin coats
- When it is dry peel the stickers off
- Follow the instructions for how long you need to shake the tin and how far to hold it away from your glass.
- The biggest mistake is to hold the spray paint too close to the glass, that makes the paint too thick and then it runs.
- I have found with glass spray paints it is much better to do a couple of thin coats, that way you get a nice even finish without runs
- Stickers work really for making patterns as they are regular and they are all ready sticky
- Ware gloves - you will get it on your hands!